Counseling Community Resources
Cornerstone Mental Health Clinics are designed to meet the mental health needs of children ages 5-17 who are Medi-cal eligible or without insurance in San Diego County, by providing individual family group and psychiatric services at the client’s school home or clinic.These children often experience learning problems or are at risk for placement in special education programs due to their emotional conditions. Our flexibility of services delivery allows us to provide services in the least restrictive environment.
- We provide MHSA services for uninsured clients which provides all services for a small sliding scale fee including psychiatric services.
- Professional & Effective Medical Health Services
- Client-Centered Care
- Flexible Service Delivery
- Service in Home & School
- Parent Education and Support
- Family Participation
- Bilingual Services
- Culturally Competent Care
- Community Outreach
- Assistance with Medi-Cal Eligibility
- Coordination with schools, group homes, community agencies, social services, probation, physicians, foster parents and relative caregivers.
SAY San Diego
SAY San Diego partnerships and services address the comprehensive needs of the entire individual or family rather than focusing on one symptom or problem. SAY engages the community to work collaboratively and works with systems such as law enforcement, schools, and local government to create positive change. SAY San Diego’s holistic approach enriches youth, empowers individuals and families, and engages communities.
- Alcohol, tobacco, and substance abuse prevention
- Before and after school programs, preschools, and school readiness
- Child abuse prevention and family support
- Collaborative partnerships for military families, refugee/immigrant families, students, parents, and more
- Family strengthening and self-sufficiency
- Foster care and kinship parenting support
- Juvenile delinquency prevention and diversion
- Mental health counseling, case management, adult services, and youth development Access to health care, employment, and self-sufficiency